Left cick a question to expand, Left click again to compress.
Yes. If you are a company who is serious in communicating information to your target market, wanting more profitable income and or want to add more value and satisfaction – you need a website. The benefits of having a good website to your company:
- Provides instant branding – the look and feel of your website will establish an image for your company.
- Found through search engines – means more visitors – means more customers – it goes global.
- Readily Available – no other type of medium is available to be seen 24 hours a day from any where in the world in the click of a few buttons. TV and Radio are restricted to air times and print materials can get damaged. A website is always there.
- Interactive - websites need not only provide information by itself like a brochure – with the technology development – web pages now gives the user ability to control what happens leaving a good impression for your company.
- Easy to Update – if you need to make changes on your website, it is so flexible to update.
- Saves you money – Website are an excellent way to save you on printing and mailing cost – they are instantly delivered.
To save yourself time. A website designer will help you produce your website based on your ideals so you can concentrate on more important things like running your business, your staff or planning a vacation! The best software applications out there take a lot of time and skills to learn and many are very expensive. A web designer can help you by making the most of their creativity.
Yes, that’s what we are here for! But you do need a business, know your objectives and have goals so that we can help you.
Yes. To sell products online is an e commerce website. We have a network of web developers who can help you set up a site with a shopping cart and secure checkout system. See our Web Design Referral Program.
Yes. If would like to revamp your website we will be talking about what terms of branding strategy you would like to achieve and from there we will help you select a web designer or web developer depending on your needs.
See our Web Design Referral Program.
Depends on the nature of your website. If your website is about a company or a new business, separate pages describing the company, products and a contact form would be ideal (that makes 3 pages). However, if you wish your website to be singular with just images, we can make that happen too, however it won’t be as user friendly.
No – we only refer you to web design and web development customers. Our web design staff currently only work on in-house projects.
Yes. Different web developers and web designers charge different depending on the nature of the business. If your budget is within reasonable range, we can help find you a lower end designer which balances with the quality of the website you have envisioned.
To start any website especially for a business, the most basic information you will need includes:
- Know Your business – essentially, what your business’ purpose is
- Function – what do you want your website to do? communicate, sell or generate leads?
- Target Market – who is the website communicating to?
- Information or important points you need communicated to your target market
- Objectives and a general time frame on when you want to achieve your goals
Our consultation is free because we aim to make a social network of web designers, web developers. There is no catch to our consultations! We promise no hidden costs, contracts or anything of such – just friendly advice.
Any information provided to us is kept in privacy. We will never give out your personal details to any third party without your consent.